- Associate / Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree
- 1+ year workstation, server and network support experience
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and ensure complete resolution
- Articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Attention to detail while performing technically detailed tasks
- Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
- Ability and willingness to recognize when it is necessary to escalate
- Learn new technologies through self-study materials and intuition
- Self-motivation and ability to learn new skills quickly
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Other Preferred Technical Knowledge:
- Understanding of TCP/IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity
- Experience with routers and firewalls
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services
- Understanding of relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels and connecting nodes to a network
- Understanding of DNS services
- Linux experience a plus
Successful candidates will have experience with the following technologies:
- Workstations - Experience required with Windows 7 /10.
- Servers – Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting and configuration of standard POP, SMTP & Exchange clients.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and customization of MS Office Suite applications per customer's references
- Knowledge and ability with remote support methods
- Knowledge of common protocols and client connection methods
- Network Server - Experience required with Window 2012, 2008, 2003, Small Business Server.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting server and network.
- Support and administer file, print, remote access, and network services
- Basic administration, including add/remove users and groups, configure file permissions, check event logs, configure and restore from backup
- Enterprise E-mail - Experience preferred with any of the following: Exchange 2016, 2013, 2007, Installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Basic administration of enterprise e-mail application, including add/remove users and groups, configure security permissions, forward mail to other accounts, and add aliases
- Experience with creating and managing SSL certificates